ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,419 Yesterday at 7:37 PM #121 Too much stupid on this defense It’s self-perpetuating
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,419 Yesterday at 7:39 PM #123 How can we generate 0 pressure?
Smitty DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 26,009 Yesterday at 7:39 PM #124 ravidubey said: Too much stupid on this defense It’s self-perpetuating Click to expand... I can see being under talented. The penalties are inexcusable.
ravidubey said: Too much stupid on this defense It’s self-perpetuating Click to expand... I can see being under talented. The penalties are inexcusable.
Clff15701 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 3,430 Yesterday at 7:39 PM #125 10 minute drive by the worst team in the league.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,419 Yesterday at 7:40 PM #126 FG vs TD is super important here
Smitty DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 26,009 Yesterday at 7:40 PM #127 Clff15701 said: 10 minute drive by the worst team in the league. Click to expand... Against a backup QB.
Clff15701 said: 10 minute drive by the worst team in the league. Click to expand... Against a backup QB.
SaveAHorseRideACowboy DCC 4Life Joined Jan 2, 2022 Messages 2,461 Yesterday at 7:40 PM #129 I think Christian Parker lied on his application or he’s got a great set of knee pads
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,647 Yesterday at 7:40 PM #131 Daniels isn't that bad yet
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,554 Yesterday at 7:41 PM #132 Bland you know you have to cover for like .1 seconds. You give up easy pass.
Smitty DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 26,009 Yesterday at 7:41 PM #133 I mean this defense is unwatchable. An 11 minute drive. Like what’s the NFL record?
Clff15701 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 3,430 Yesterday at 7:42 PM #134 Bland can’t cover for 2 seconds no joke
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,647 Yesterday at 7:42 PM #135 Weird that Parker is the secondary specialist and our run D is the only thing any good
Clff15701 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 3,430 Yesterday at 7:42 PM #136 This has to be the worst defense I’ve ever seen.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,419 Yesterday at 7:43 PM #137 How can we be this bad? How can we be this bad? How can we be this bad??
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,623 Yesterday at 7:43 PM #138 one offensive possession in the 1st Q
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,419 Yesterday at 7:45 PM #139 How stupid can we be?
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,410 Yesterday at 7:45 PM #140 I may have to stop watching. I’m already losing my fucking voice