2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

Jax needs to pull this out if they want to be taken seriously. Philly is fucking crippled on offense for God's sake.
 
I know I'm biased, but my God, it's amazing how as soon as Jax gets anything going, there's a penalty on them.
 
Another cute playcall by Jacksonville from the 1 yard line. Now 2 penalties, and they are back at the 9.

Coaches have to stop thinking they are the smartest people in the room. Embarassing.
 
Nice "home" game for Jacksonville. :doh
 
I knew that TE should've scored on the long play where he got to the one. :doh
 
:towel :towel :towel
 
Exactly. That was secretly awesome.
 
Monsoon conditions here in DC. Skins game should be interesting.
 
Black football players only do these "get out the vote" commercials when Republicans are vulnerable. You heard me.
 
Back
Top Bottom