

God help me, I'm not hating the Steelers as much because I want McCarthy to do well![]()

You mean the guy that thinks Pat MacAfee is God and batting average is Satan?~ waits for Geng to have my back ~
Geng likes McAfee? You sure?You mean the guy that thinks Pat MacAfee is God and batting average is Satan?

~ waits for Geng to have my back ~
You like someone that normal people don't. Hell, I can't keep up with your shenanigans.I do?
You like someone that normal people don't. Hell, I can't keep up with your shenanigans.

It must have been opposite day for ole Gavin yesterday. He is getting roasted in the comments, btw.
I found it. I knew it was McAfee.
It must have been opposite day for ole Gavin yesterday. He is getting roasted in the comments, btw.
He's probably not wrong, but it's a low bar.
I'll admit, I was a bit hyperbolic, but so is saying BA is a useless stat, so we're even.I don't think this shows I think he's a god. That was more about how bad sports TV is (low bar).

I'll admit, I was a bit hyperbolic, but so is saying BA is a useless stat, so we're even.![]()