Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,184
The awful supporting cast argument that Barry Sanders benefits from, Bijan Robinson can claim the same, if not even moreso.
That argument was always nonsense.
The awful supporting cast argument that Barry Sanders benefits from, Bijan Robinson can claim the same, if not even moreso.
We need a name for when you do this. Something like GenghisCon or something.I don't know, I think Bijan is up there.

I don't know, I think Bijan is up there.
I'd happily exchange more consistent positive yardage for less boom-bust.
Joe Buck being a shitty announcer.

ChatGPT: For NFL running backs with at least 8 seasons of 1,000 rushing yards, provide me a Top 10 list for highest career average Success %Exactly how I feel.
I don't know, I think Bijan is up there.
Do not encourage him.Yeah, as far as sheer agility and change of direction? He absolutely is.
I'd happily exchange more consistent positive yardage for less boom-bust.
At least spell the name right if you're gonna put stupid shit out thereThat's a joke right?
The fact that he and Jim Brown don't show up here makes the list less than stellar to me.Worth noting that shortened career Earl Campbell's five-year prime was ~53%. He didn't qualify for the 7-8 season requirement from earlier prompts.
The fact that he and Jim Brown don't show up here makes the list less than stellar to me.