Damn. Clutch toetap by McMillan on 3rd 14
just looked at his stats. you could make the case that he had a better game than Lamb.He had a pretty awesome game.
As a fellow Badger, I am sad.
And he’s starting to miss the ones that he was money on. That’s an even bigger issue.Oh I won't forget. I'm starting to wish we didn't invest in Aubrey. It has become a terrible crutch.
I might be wrong but it seems like there are a ton more non contact Achilles/ACL injuries since these soft camps were instituted.Aren't there an incredible number of injuries this year through only four games?
Maybe soft camps, no pads, and flying all over creation to play games on three days rest isn't good for the human body.
Tirico is good….too bad they pair him with dipshits like Collinsworth.Mike Tirico is solid
That's because Malik Hooker tried to catch it!
I'm really impressed by the type of QB he's become.
He has far surpassed what I ever thought he was capable of coming out of college, but he's at a point now where he isn't just putting up impressive numbers, he's gotten quite good at reading defenses and diagnosing coverages.
He made several adjustments at the line that paid off big time that ranged everywhere from checking to different plays, to calling for receiver hot routes, and even making o-line protection changes.
And that 2 min drive to win the game had to be big for his confidence too.
If this defense can become respectable as they get healthy, and our HC doesn't blow a close game with an idiotic call or a decision, we have a chance to be a really good football team this year.