2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

I could'nt see this game,had a graduation party to go to. Game started on Fox here then went to the Giant game. Had to keep asking my son the score. I don't carry my phone much. Glad we won , but the wide open middle field passes are gone to make us an 8 and 9 team.
 
Problem today with color announcers is shoving 1 min of talking into 30 seconds in between every single play.
 
When NBC SNF pregame segment discusses the most popular prop bet going right now is Jared Goff stats, I wonder if the NFL would fine a player mimicking a slot machine celebration
 
Aikman and Buck are as good as any non Summerall Madden pair in history and I include Al Michaels and whoever else in that
I absolutely do not agree with that. If you could take Buck's faggy ass out of the equation, maybe. But, with him, no sir.
 
Back
Top Bottom