2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

Is that a hip drop tackle that broke Thornton’s leg?
No, it didn't look like it. I only watched it once because I had no desire to see it again, but the one time I watched it, it looked legal.
 
Well, it was a good game. Very impressed with Kubiak's play designs and the way he's using his strengths, the TEs.

BTW, I think Jeanty isn't that special...
 
It does seem like there are a lot. I’m almost hoping for so many that they have to consider going back to 16 games.
They never will, too much greed. Players would have to give up money, to even start the conversation. I wish they would go back to 16 though.
 
I can't believe Cousins even held onto that ball let alone threw a TD on that play.
 
Back
Top Bottom