2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

I don’t see them being a very good team no matter their record. But you absolutely might be correct.


I'm not sure they're a good team. But after today they're going to be 3-1 or 4-0. It's hard to sell off one of your best players at that point.
 
Tougher for individual player to get 20 sacks in today’s NFL or 30 years ago?

Changes in today vs past
  • Extra 17th game
  • More pass attempts
  • More running QBs (arguments for both harder and easier to sack)
  • QB-friendly rules lead to more legal throwaways, sacks taken away by QB “roughing” or illegal contact downfield
  • Quick passing more prevalent today
 
Last edited:
I didn't look because I don't like seeing that stuff, but I think #2 for KC just got his leg snapped.
 
Back
Top Bottom