Chocolate Lab
Sluggard
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2014
- Messages
- 35,645
Another 150 yard game like it ain't nothing.
I don't think he gets enough credit for how truly elite he is.
Another 150 yard game like it ain't nothing.
I don't think he gets enough credit for how truly elite he is.
CeeDee is a full grown man
overcoming 1st and 25 was hugeWhat a masterful drive.
A 14 play masterpiece.
![]()
I'm already halfway through the commercial break.What a masterful drive.
A 14 play masterpiece.
![]()
I'm already halfway through the commercial break.

He was easily the biggest steal of that draft.Seriously man.
Not by our fans or the media in general.
He's top 3 easily.
And they talk about him as if he's just a really good receiver as opposed to an elite one.
Antennae here. I was on my magic satellite, but it was behind, so I switched over to antennae.That's because the vast majority of us have had to resort to streaming.
Cable and satellite are way ahead.
![]()
I don’t hear his name being mentioned and that’s a good thing!How has Guyton held up?
Sack-fumble... Stroud loves that move.Please defense.... I'm begging you.
Get a turnover that seals this game.