kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,059 Sunday at 2:23 PM #521 According to Alexa, the Cowboys have run for 70 yards on 50 carries. Not good if true.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,452 Sunday at 2:23 PM #522 kidd said: We could try running it a little more Click to expand... I don't have a problem with the balance today. I think we've run it enough. We're also a much better passing team so it make sense to lean on the especially in the second half of a game where we've been trailing the entire time.
kidd said: We could try running it a little more Click to expand... I don't have a problem with the balance today. I think we've run it enough. We're also a much better passing team so it make sense to lean on the especially in the second half of a game where we've been trailing the entire time.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,941 Sunday at 2:24 PM #523 Genghis Khan said: Quinyen Mitchell went down earlier and now Dejean down. Oh no! Click to expand... bbgun said: bitch, start reporting good news from that game Click to expand... He did.
Genghis Khan said: Quinyen Mitchell went down earlier and now Dejean down. Oh no! Click to expand... bbgun said: bitch, start reporting good news from that game Click to expand... He did.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,941 Sunday at 2:24 PM #524 Flo got 4 more yards than he should have there. Nice effort.
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,059 Sunday at 2:25 PM #525 Cmon O! Can’t come back with these penalties
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,452 Sunday at 2:25 PM #526 Get your shit together, assholes! We were already in FG range and now we have to fight just to get back into it.
Get your shit together, assholes! We were already in FG range and now we have to fight just to get back into it.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,418 Sunday at 2:25 PM #527 Another conversion Feeling it now
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,452 Sunday at 2:26 PM #529 What a fucking season CD is having.
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,059 Sunday at 2:27 PM #531 Double up on Lamb! Open up Pickens!
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,991 Sunday at 2:27 PM #532 Since the NFL banned the sniffle celebration, has gang violence decreased?
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,059 Sunday at 2:27 PM #533 Run the damn ball here! It’s worked thus far
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,452 Sunday at 2:27 PM #534 Another 150 yard game like it ain't nothing. I don't think he gets enough credit for how truly elite he is.
Another 150 yard game like it ain't nothing. I don't think he gets enough credit for how truly elite he is.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,941 Sunday at 2:27 PM #537 ~waits 2 minutes~
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,941 Sunday at 2:28 PM #538 Cotton said: ~waits 2 minutes~ Click to expand...
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,991 Sunday at 2:28 PM #539 Fuck your anniversary game, Houston!!!
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,452 Sunday at 2:28 PM #540 Run it until it results in a negative play. And for god sakes, don't throw the fade!