- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,550
Stroud sucks against pressure. But we are so conservative.
Sounds like the old west coast team playing an east coast team at noon curse is striking again.Rams miss a FG. Still down 10.![]()
he can't throw it to save his lifeStop checking to the fucking fade.
Sounds like the old west coast team playing an east coast team at noon curse is striking again.
You know. That thing Dak does when we get down by more than two scores.What do defensive turnover mean?
I'm so tired of using the picard emoticon.![]()
What do defensive turnover mean?
he can't throw it to save his life
I get it, it is hard to play a football game at what feels like 9:00 am.That definitely crossed my mind. Rams apparently don't travel well.
Our guys just do not play the ball in the air.

That free 3 we gave them before half, right now is the difference.
I went back to give this a picard reaction, but Chapo beat me to it.I'm so tired of using the picard emoticon.![]()

He's always been bad at it which is why Dez became less effective in the RedZone in the short time they played together.
Romo was money with both the fade and back shoulder throws -- two things Dez excelled at.