kidd
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2013
- Messages
- 3,062
I wanted to cut him last Monday. Happy Birthday Schooney!Schoonmaker can't even block. Just completely useless.
I wanted to cut him last Monday. Happy Birthday Schooney!Schoonmaker can't even block. Just completely useless.
Funny thing is if he kept his eyes on his RB that was an easy throw for a TD.
wouldn't it have been a 10 pt game
Damn, I guess I'm ahead of you guys. We scored like 45 seconds ago.
Was going to say, how many goalline plays are in our playbook, four?Just like last week if he calls the slant instead of fade, it's an easy TD.
Both Schotty and Dak need a talking to regarding goal line passing plays.
Stop checking to the fucking fade.
BTW, that was a really stupid decision to go for that 4th down.
It's a 2 score game and the FG makes it one score.
We were bailed out by the penalty.
And yet it's more proof that Schotty just isn't capable of being "better' because he is who he is.
Can we get a real kickoff now??
We got really luckyReally really dumb decision.

Really really dumb decision.

A defensive turnover would be awesome here