2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the flat pass to Fergy. Our fullback dive play.
 
Ah, the flat pass to Fergy. Our fullback dive play.

I hate to say it, but I wish the guy would get hurt because it's the only way we're gonna stop designing plays for him.

Again, I do not understand why we not only insist on designing play specifically for the guy, but also plays that require him to run after the catch.

The guy is a solid red zone target and nothing more, but our dumbass staff thinks the guy is T.O. and is a threat to score from anywhere on the field.

I'm really just sick of this entire coaching staff to the point that I'm ok with this season being a total disaster if it means we'll clean house at season's end.
 
Dak is hard to watch when he's flushed out of the pocket. Almost never completes a pass.
 
Good god, I was scared Lamb was going to fumble trying to get that extra yard.
 
CD and GP on the field at the same time results in success?

Who knew?

AND STOP THROWING THE BALL TO FERGUSON!!!
 
Turd just absolutely whiffed on that wham block, too.

What would ya say.. You do well here?
 
How about some designed plays scouted for just this opponent?
iu
 
It's time to get this bitch going.

:monkeydance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom