Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,278
Gillette advertising men's "body" razors.
Says the man stealing Phil's act with the toothbrush survey.Really bro?
You trying to take Cotton's job?
Mele Kalikimaka with the TD pass. Thought it was a wounded duck but it found its way home
So which electric toothbrush do you guys use, the sonic or the more scrubbing type?
This pregame thread is a doozy.
It's been very rare in my life for me to wish for a Cowboys loss, but...Sorry to the board but if this works it's pregame tennis the rest of the year.
I guess to be fair, the argument -- probably valid -- is that the poly strings give you so much more spin that it's too easy to pass anyone who comes in. So they don't even try anymore. I do think someone will figure out that there are times it'll be more efficient to come in and put a volley away with less effort than waiting on a short ball and slugging it with a groundstroke.
Didn't mention him, but yeah, to me Sinner is so blah. Just slugs away, doesn't seen that athletic, not much variety. Alcaraz seems better in literally every area except I guess serve. Which is important. I did kind of like Zverev in that US Open though. Like I said last time, I didn't know he could play that well.
You'd probably know better than I would, but I don't really understand why the one-handed disappeared when Federer was such an all-time favorite (and he didn't play so long ago that the game was totally different) and everyone loves Wawinka so much. Wawrinka shows that you can stand back and slug a one-hander if you want to, although he's obviously more talented than most. I get it though, I started out with a two handed backhand myself and only went to a OHBH on my own when I got older, just because I liked that it gave you better reach and so much more variety.
I knew you were weird, and this just cements it. I love my electric toothbrush.I don’t like electric toothbrushes. Tried it. Ditched it
Is it more or less gay than wishing for bullshit to continue?It's been very rare in my life for me to wish for a Cowboys loss, but...
He called you old, Chapo. You gonna take that or are you going to rally? (best tennis joke I could come up with)I wasn't old enough or aware enough to really know what was going on in tennis in the 80's/90's
I like the sonic, and I put that bitch on high. It better feel like a mini-earthquake going on in my mouth or it ain't working.So which electric toothbrush do you guys use, the sonic or the more scrubbing type?
This pregame thread is a doozy.
I like the sonic, and I put that bitch on high. It better feel like a mini-earthquake going on in my mouth or it ain't working.
Really bro?
You trying to take Cotton's job?
Steward was elevated this week to the 53.Interesting that Carson, the guy on the active roster, is inactive but Steward from the PS is active.
I picture you in shiny white disco bellbottoms and an afrowig.I picture you with four teeth