2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

I hope Revel isn't seriously hurt but that didn't look good yesterday.

If by some chance he's ok, we really need to play Downs at S this week and just roll with the best option we have at nickel because I'd rather have a weakness in the slot than on the backend where our last line of defense is supposed to be.

Bell was responsible for so many big plays yesterday and we can't keep letting that happen.

Downs is a safety, after all, so let him be one at least until we're healthy on defense again.
Revel is grading out very very poorly again so far. Not looking good for this player being a keeper.
 
How was the goal to just be competent this year? This is an all-in year with looming cap trouble and free agent defections, no chest of draft assets, etc.

This is it, before at least a one year reset.


I'm guessing because it's really really hard to go from one of the worst defenses of all time to anything more than competent. And with as good as this offense is, competent on defense might be enough to make some noise.
 
Let this also serve as another example of how dumb it was to not play our guys in the preseason.

They were worried about injuries and look......we've got injuries galore anyway.
Sometimes I think the injuries are due to not being in ready to play physical shape.

Which definitely appears to be the case both physically and mentally for this team at this point.

The fear over season long injuries is dumb. I’d rather have lost a guy for the year than this - everyone being mentally and physically unprepared.
 
Sometimes I think the injuries are due to not being in ready to play physical shape.

Which definitely appears to be the case both physically and mentally for this team at this point.

The fear over season long injuries is dumb. I’d rather have lost a guy for the year than this - everyone being mentally and physically unprepared.

I am in total agreement with you.
 
Sometimes I think the injuries are due to not being in ready to play physical shape.

Which definitely appears to be the case both physically and mentally for this team at this point.

The fear over season long injuries is dumb. I’d rather have lost a guy for the year than this - everyone being mentally and physically unprepared.
Of course... But it isn't changing.

:tehj
 
Back
Top Bottom