2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

This is what happens when your Red Area offense is dog shit and you have to settle for FGs.
 
We have serious deficiencies at RB and TE. Neither one can be enough of a threat to keep teams from playing games with both Lamb and Pickens.
 
I feel bad for the players because they really played their asses off and fought to win this game on both sides of the ball, but they were let down by their coaches.

This is exactly the type of game that would convince a reasonable NFL owner that they need real coaches to win in this league and act accordingly.

But we have Jerry Jones, so we're stuck in purgatory with this team.
 
First he wastes a shit ton of time, then he throws the ball away before looking for a receiver.

Dak is the highest paid QB in the league. No excuse for that shit!

Dak lost the game!
 
I will add the Barhammer smiley in a bit. I'm too fucking pissed right now. And (this may sound stupid) it feels kinda good. At least now I have some passion for the team. I haven't been this mad at a loss in probably 12 or so years, tbh. It feels nice to not be completely ambivalent.
 
I feel bad for the players because they really play their asses off and fought to win this game on both sides of the ball, they were let down by their coaches.

This is exactly the type of game that would convince a reasonable NFL owner that they need real coaches to win in this league and act accordingly.

But we have Jerry Jones, so we're stuck in purgatory with this team.

Yeah. Hope they dont grill Jerry about Schott too much. He is more likely to double down then admit any of this.
 
Back
Top Bottom