Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,508 Sep 27, 2026 #822 You can run it once guys...
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,845 Sep 27, 2026 #823 Fuck, Schoon.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,308 Sep 27, 2026 #826 Schoonmaker shouldn’t be allowed on the return flight
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,508 Sep 27, 2026 #827 Schoonmaker, what a fuck
Plan9Misfit Appreciate The Hate Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 7,759 Sep 27, 2026 #828 ravidubey said: Schoonmaker shouldn’t be allowed on the return flight Click to expand... Should never have been drafted in the first place
ravidubey said: Schoonmaker shouldn’t be allowed on the return flight Click to expand... Should never have been drafted in the first place
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,006 Sep 27, 2026 #829 If we cut Schoon tomorrow, I’m not mad
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,541 Sep 27, 2026 #831 Red zone woes again. That was pathetic in every way.
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,508 Sep 27, 2026 #834 Game on the line and that's what you do?
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,845 Sep 27, 2026 #836 This is the most exciting Dallas Cowboys football game I have watched in a long damn time. Win or lose, I am loving this shit.
This is the most exciting Dallas Cowboys football game I have watched in a long damn time. Win or lose, I am loving this shit.
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,541 Sep 27, 2026 #838 Was that Shelton who blew that block again? That one wasn't far from being blocked.
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,364 Sep 27, 2026 #840 Pickens was standing there by himself