Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,426 Yesterday at 6:04 PM #701 TWERPIN!!
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 6:05 PM #703 Let's fucking goooooo!!!!
Clff15701 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 3,370 Yesterday at 6:05 PM #704 Should have been doing this all game.
dpf1123 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 3,134 Yesterday at 6:05 PM #705 I give them a little credit. Both sides of the ball are showing a little heart.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,378 Yesterday at 6:05 PM #706 the locals aren't used to a game that isn't 1-0
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 6:05 PM #707 I'll give these players this..... They've got heart. They've had numerous reasons in this game to get down on themselves and become demoralized but they never did. They kept fighting and here we are.
I'll give these players this..... They've got heart. They've had numerous reasons in this game to get down on themselves and become demoralized but they never did. They kept fighting and here we are.
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,241 Yesterday at 6:06 PM #709 Wtf, man?
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,378 Yesterday at 6:06 PM #710 Aubrey is killing us
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,170 Yesterday at 6:06 PM #711 Motherfucker, this is NOT on the goddamned coaches
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 6:06 PM #712 FIRE FUCKING WINO COACH TONIGHT!!!!
Clff15701 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 3,370 Yesterday at 6:07 PM #713 How do you do that after that drive?
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,747 Yesterday at 6:07 PM #714 What the fuck? Does Aubrey have money on this? How does this keep happening?
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,378 Yesterday at 6:07 PM #715 Clff15701 said: How do you do that after that drive? Click to expand... 4th time this season
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 6:07 PM #716 ravidubey said: Motherfucker, this is NOT on the goddamned coaches Click to expand... How do you guys figure? The kickers don't determine what the coverages are going to be! So they kick the ball according to the coverage!
ravidubey said: Motherfucker, this is NOT on the goddamned coaches Click to expand... How do you guys figure? The kickers don't determine what the coverages are going to be! So they kick the ball according to the coverage!
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,426 Yesterday at 6:07 PM #717 Time to reign Aubrey in with those too cute knuckleball kickoffs if he can't keep them in bounds.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,378 Yesterday at 6:08 PM #718 sweet run stuff
Plan9Misfit Appreciate The Hate Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 7,758 Yesterday at 6:08 PM #719 Barham with another huge play
Chocolate Lab 24/7/365 Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,300 Yesterday at 6:08 PM #720 You just insulted Barham's extended family trying to block him with a TE