2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

Can I just say fuck the NFL for trying to turn every game into a concert or Temu Super Bowl or some shit other than football?
Can't help themselves. Once upon a time they'd announce the league MVP/rookie of the year in a press release or fax. Now it's an awards show.
 
We have only allowed 149 total yards, only given up 1 of 4 3rd down conversions, and only had 3 penalties (2 of which were BS). You can't really bitch too much about the numbers for the defense.
 
Spann Ford just killed Hamilton
 
We have only allowed 149 total yards, only given up 1 of 4 3rd down conversions, and only had 3 penalties (2 of which were BS). You can't really bitch too much about the numbers for the defense.
I'm still annoyed by the one BS PI call. BS-F hurting important people. I like it.
 
Lamb slips and falls. Fuck the NFL.
 
Back
Top Bottom