Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,426 Yesterday at 4:07 PM #341 I mean, how fucking incompetent or corrupt do you have to be to call that defensive PI?
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 4:07 PM #342 Are we EVER going to adjust to underneath stuff? Everything 5 yards and under, especially in the flats, is totally free against this defense.
Are we EVER going to adjust to underneath stuff? Everything 5 yards and under, especially in the flats, is totally free against this defense.
Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 51,904 Yesterday at 4:08 PM #343 We're going to get boatraced from here on out, aren't we?
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,704 Yesterday at 4:08 PM #344 Someone explain that penalty to the Brazilians
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,283 Yesterday at 4:09 PM #347 Quinnen with pressure again.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,704 Yesterday at 4:09 PM #348 Ravens pants shiny like a high school girls dance team bb likes them
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,426 Yesterday at 4:09 PM #349 Genghis Khan said: We're going to get boatraced from here on out, aren't we? Click to expand...
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 4:10 PM #350 Williams again with the quick pressure.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,283 Yesterday at 4:10 PM #351 That's another bullshit DPI call.
Chocolate Lab 24/7/365 Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,300 Yesterday at 4:10 PM #352 Bell stellar on defense again
dpf1123 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 3,134 Yesterday at 4:10 PM #353 JFC, the ball is underthrown, what a load of crap.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,170 Yesterday at 4:10 PM #354 Bell… what the fuck kind of football is that?
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,378 Yesterday at 4:11 PM #355 and just like that ...
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,747 Yesterday at 4:11 PM #356 Bell sucks.
Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 51,904 Yesterday at 4:11 PM #357
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,704 Yesterday at 4:11 PM #358 They should revise DPI when it comes to underthrown deep balls
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,426 Yesterday at 4:11 PM #359 That's not gonna win Bell any friends here.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,143 Yesterday at 4:11 PM #360 This is why I would play Downs at Safety until Hooker comes back. Bell is just way too damn awful. I'd rather have a weaker nickel corner than a weak safety.
This is why I would play Downs at Safety until Hooker comes back. Bell is just way too damn awful. I'd rather have a weaker nickel corner than a weak safety.