bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,550 Sep 27, 2026 #181 Watson suddenly beloved in Cleveland
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,550 Sep 27, 2026 #182 ancient Leonard Williams playing better than Quinnen
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,893 Sep 27, 2026 #183 This Seahawks game gonna run over into Dallas game.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,550 Sep 27, 2026 #184 data said: This Seahawks game gonna run over into Dallas game. Click to expand... ? Dallas is on CBS
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,893 Sep 27, 2026 #185 bbgun said: ? Dallas is on CBS Click to expand... Shit. Thank you!
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,550 Sep 27, 2026 #186 wow. big run by Skins
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,790 Sep 27, 2026 #187 That Anthem rendition was fucking atrocious. God damn.
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,688 Sep 27, 2026 #188 The record for the longest national anthem.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,383 Sep 27, 2026 #189 Brazilian crowd doesn't seem to be fans of the USA as they've been jeering during the entire signing of the anthem.
Brazilian crowd doesn't seem to be fans of the USA as they've been jeering during the entire signing of the anthem.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,893 Sep 27, 2026 #190 I like the navy blue end zone. More like early 90s Texas Stadium than the royal blue we've employed since 1996.
I like the navy blue end zone. More like early 90s Texas Stadium than the royal blue we've employed since 1996.
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,499 Sep 27, 2026 #191 Somebody @ me when they actually kick off.
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,477 Sep 27, 2026 #192 How the fuck do you even become a fan of an NFL team in Brazil?
SaveAHorseRideACowboy DCC 4Life Joined Jan 2, 2022 Messages 2,399 Sep 27, 2026 #193 The fuck is this Brazilian eep opp ork national anthem bullshit
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,550 Sep 27, 2026 #194 Mariotta runs for 1st. game probably over.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,790 Sep 27, 2026 #195 @Chapo
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,499 Sep 27, 2026 #198 I don't know if Eze is ever going to be able to set an edge.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,383 Sep 27, 2026 #199 Spannford and Son is turning into quite the ST coverage demon!