2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

Aaron Rodgers INT after ball went through WR's hands.

it's hilarious watching him containing his anger.
And Ross Tucker immediately says that to defend that scum sucker. Fuck him and I wish more ill will upon him.
 
To think they used to play on this

uxbtzlre5irnezohgixu



I loathed that shit.
 
Amazing TD catch Bengals. Basically a basketball post up in the paint, falling down and the ball lands in his belly
 
Rodgers looking like a 30 year old avoiding the rush, three or four jukes, then revvs up for a famous Rodgers Hail Mary. His knee gives up on him, looking like the 43 year old he is and the ball falls flat and short of the end zone

It was great
 
Jags kicker attempted one from 70 and missed it wide by about 6 inches. Plenty of leg.
 
I haven’t seen much of the Chiefs game, but to the very second Miami scores a TD that is instantly nullified.
 
Back
Top Bottom