2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
140,287
I'm not real confident in this one. If Zay Flowers doesn't play, and if the defense can somehow limit the damage by Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry, and if the offense comes to play and can put up 30+, we can win this. But, that's a lot of ifs.

I hate that we are playing on such a shitty field. It's inexcusable to have a professional football game on a field like this. But, both teams have to play on the same field. And, we actually hold an advantage here. They will have to rely on their run game, which isn't as conducive to this type of playing field, whereas we will most likely rely on our passing. And, you can score points faster in the air than on the ground, so we will see how it plays out. Go Cowboys.
 
Reposting this here in case anyone missed it in the Stuff thead:

How to watch Baltimore Ravens vs. Dallas Cowboys​

  • Venue: Maracanã Stadium
  • Time: 4:25 p.m. ET
  • Streaming (in-market viewers): Fubo (Stream now)
  • TV: CBS/Paramount+
 
No major injuries, a half decent defensive performance and no avalanche of penalties and I'm satisfied.

A win would be amazing against this team but given the field conditions I can't really take this game too seriously unless we see the same unplayable defense or idiotic mental mistakes.
 
No major injuries, a half decent defensive performance and no avalanche of penalties and I'm satisfied.

A win would be amazing against this team but given the field conditions I can't really take this game too seriously unless we see the same unplayable defense or idiotic mental mistakes.

I just need to see continued improvement from the defense. Show me you can contain the run game to some extent and don't get hurt.
 
It's either Chiefs/Dolphins or Chargers/Bills for me early. So, I am probably going to fire up NFL Redzone for the first time this year.
 
It's either Chiefs/Dolphins or Chargers/Bills for me early. So, I am probably going to fire up NFL Redzone for the first time this year.
We're getting Chiefs/Fins. Pretty disappointed -- what a lousy game. Guess that's only for the Chiefs bandwagoners.

Also just saw Buffalo has the ugly alt unis with whatever that is on the helmet. :doh
 
Back
Top Bottom