2026 Random NFL Stuff Thread…



Damn.... That's bad. That's really really bad.



Eh. The sequence is inconsequential to me. The call was correct. My guess is he was getting prepared just in case and wouldn't have thrown it if nothing happened, but regardless...it was correctly called according to the rule.
 
I agree on Romo. He was a little different and made it fun. I do think he fell off from when he started, maybe because of the alcohol, but he was still better than total spares like Brady and Watt who got their jobs only because of name recognition.

I just know I used to look forward to a Cowboys game on CBS game because it was a fun change-up. Not so much now.
 
How the fuck does someone spell milquetoast correctly and typo "may". :picard
 
I mat get roasted for this, but so be it. He was very Madden-esque in the fact that he wasn't your normal milquetoast broadcaster. Like you said, he was just different, and it was refreshing.
And to me he actually earned the job when he was just sitting with Nantz watching a game and Nantz thought, wow, this guy has great insight into what's happening on the field and can express it. They didn't just say, Tony Romo has a good Q rating from quarterbacking the Cowboys for years, so let's hand him the job. It still bugs me when I hear people say Brady is actually good at his job when he's not.
 
Back
Top Bottom