2026 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Not sure if this was posted but damn, is this really Bryant? If so, that’s a level of insight I didn’t think him capable of.



I follow him and this is pretty common for him.

He's proven to be far more mature and more insightful during his post-playing career than I think any of us knew or expected.
 
Interesting stuff on there from Niner fans on losing his job to Gabbert and the Aldon Smith girlfriend thing, also.
 
Troy sounds a little cranky on his Ticket show this morning, which I like.

Asked about the end of Ravens game, says that all this "getting in the perfect play" stuff is way overdone. Says if he'd checked out of a run every time they didn't have a favorable front, Emmitt wouldn't be the all-time leading rusher. Sometimes you just have to get the play, snap the ball and run it. And it's not just Dallas but everywhere. Thinks teams got obsessed with this when Peyton got so much attention with all his gyrations at the line.
 
Troy sounds a little cranky on his Ticket show this morning, which I like.

Asked about the end of Ravens game, says that all this "getting in the perfect play" stuff is way overdone. Says if he'd checked out of a run every time they didn't have a favorable front, Emmitt wouldn't be the all-time leading rusher. Sometimes you just have to get the play, snap the ball and run it. And it's not just Dallas but everywhere. Thinks teams got obsessed with this when Peyton got so much attention with all his gyrations at the line.

Yea, I also think Aikman quietly roots for the Cowboys and gets frustrated with them and Jerry. He never shows it and/or goes out of his way to hide it because of his role/visibility.
 
Back
Top Bottom