Wasn't that the year we signed Washed Zeke back?
Once again, Jerry let his feelings get in the way.
It's ok. We ended up with Temu Derrick Henry for about the same price that Henry originally signed with the Ravens.Less so his feelings and more his wallet.
Those gosh darn injuries…Down 3 fucking safeties and 2 CB's, there's your offseason sell job on why the staff is back after going 8-9.
The safety thing may need to fall back on using Downs in a more traditional role. As for the “help” thing, it is a sad market.
I would predict they rush him back with a forearm guard or something.Hooker coming back would help at least, I think it was just supposed to be two weeks.
Since they were using Downs around the box, they could sign Donovan Wilson to play a similar role while they move Downs to a more traditional Safety role.The safety thing may need to fall back on using Downs in a more traditional role. As for the “help” thing, it is a sad market.
Yeah, they better cast that thing up and get him out there.I would predict they rush him back with a forearm guard or something.
That was so lazy you could be a member of our brain trust.Since they were using Downs around the box, they could sign Donovan Wilson to play a similar role while they move Downs to a more traditional Safety role.
Wilson can't cover for shit, but the one thing he was decent at was playing the run and being a physical player.
It's not ideal, but then again, neither is having 5 DBs out due to injury.
I almost bought out the gorilla when I saw Donovan Wilson, but emotions are raw today.That was so lazy you could be a member of our brain trust.
It merited a gorilla with a side of dur.I almost bought out the gorilla when I saw Donovan Wilson, but emotions are raw today.