- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,519
He's quite possibly the worst ST coach in the league.
I don't need flashy and special from my special teams coach. Just cover kicks without blowing it and block field goals/punts without getting them blocked.
He's quite possibly the worst ST coach in the league.
Bring back BonesI don't need flashy and special from my special teams coach. Just cover kicks without blowing it and block field goals/punts without getting them blocked.
Right, I don't gaf if we ever return a punt or KO again as long as shit doesn't get blocked.I don't need flashy and special from my special teams coach. Just cover kicks without blowing it and block field goals/punts without getting them blocked.
Bring back Bones
Yeah and I might give the current guy a little leeway if we were doing that. But from my perspective I don't mind if we don't do any of the fun stuff. No successful fake punts. No successful punt blocks. No successful field goal blocks. AS LONG AS no one is doing that shit against us.I've never seen the Cowboys block punts and kicks as frequently as we did under him.
I'd bring him back in a second.
Why wave Demercado?
Luepke seems to have disappeared, which I don't understand. They mentioned his name during the Texans game and I had forgotten he was on the team.Yea we have two RB's.
Kaytron Allen just got released by Washington. That's a bit of a surprise.
Kaytron Allen just got released by Washington. That's a bit of a surprise.
He was really good in college at one point. But just might be too slow for the NFL. Funny how some college guys with 900 yards become NFL studs. While some college stud RBs are just shit in the NFL.
Kaytron Allen just got released by Washington. That's a bit of a surprise.