Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,395 Sep 4, 2025 #622 None of Dak's passes tonight have had any zip.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,577 Sep 4, 2025 #623 new set of downs
Sheik DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 12,755 Sep 4, 2025 #625 2nd and 22? Let’s hit them with a 1 yard route.
GShock DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 7,157 Sep 4, 2025 #627 Hospital balls for the TEs on the menu tonight
SaveAHorseRideACowboy DCC 4Life Joined Jan 2, 2022 Messages 2,399 Sep 4, 2025 #628 Easy Td… nice rag arm throw Prescott
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Sep 4, 2025 #629 Oh my.
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,485 Sep 4, 2025 #630 Dak really hates Turd.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,395 Sep 4, 2025 #631 The penalty bailed us out because he had already dropped that pass.
fortsbest DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 3,888 Sep 4, 2025 #632 Good thing though because Ferguson was dropping that pass.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,302 Sep 4, 2025 #634 I’ve never seen Dallas benefit from so many 15 yard penalties
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,485 Sep 4, 2025 #638 Ball game. Fucking slow fucking butter fingered cunt of a RB.
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,507 Sep 4, 2025 #639 Fucking Sanders is trash. He also got run down by a fucking LBer with a big head start.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,302 Sep 4, 2025 #640 I knew Sanders was going to cost us this game