2025 Season | Week 1 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Eagles | 9/4/2025

I’m going to see how many @NoDak durs I can accumulate tonight.

I have a number in mind, but I wanna see if he can hit it organically.

Be careful what you wish for. You might get a goatse instead.
 
Got a feeling we're gonna put up a good fight and keep it close. Somehow I feel this way in spite of how the matchups look like a nightmare.
 
It would surprise me exactly not at all if Schottenheimer implemented the tush push and we lose yards on it when we try it.
 
I didn't think NBC's studio could get any worse when they had Jerome Bettis and Hines Ward.
 
WTF is this woman singing?
 
Is there a gig Keenan Thompson will turn down?
 
Last edited:
Y'all are watching TV? I can't turn it on until kickoff.

Fuck you very much NBC for putting Garrett on there and ruining any pregame watching.
 
Y'all are watching TV? I can't turn it on until kickoff.

Fuck you very much NBC for putting Garrett on there and ruining any pregame watching.

Im not watching anymore. They arent worth paying for Fubo for me. Im going to be doing other things anyways but will read about it here.
 
Back
Top Bottom