2025 Season | Week 1 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Eagles | 9/4/2025

I went and looked up the McCarthy segment on that McAfee show and it's actually decently interesting. Think I got the timestamp right.

He touches on the distractions part here and says he talked to Jerry about it. He still loves this team, though.

 
Looked at the weather up there and they were showing storms hitting right about kickoff time.

Really hope we don't get a bullshit delay because one bolt of lightning is 20 miles away, but I'm almost expecting it. :doh
 
Looked at the weather up there and they were showing storms hitting right about kickoff time.

Really hope we don't get a bullshit delay because one bolt of lightning is 20 miles away, but I'm almost expecting it. :doh
Like that fucking Pittsburgh game last year. Good Christ.
 

garrettfyeah_medium.gif
 
Blue's ankle or foot or whatever he hurt in preseason has to be the reason. Right? Right?

This RB room is going to spare us to death until the rookies get some snaps.
 
Maybe we’re going to pass a lot and sanders is better at pass rush pickup. (i dont know that to be true)
 
Back
Top Bottom