- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,554
Eagles 34
Cowboys 17
They're the more talented team and they've had the benefit of operating in a stable, distraction free football environment.
All I ask is that you post the video of you punching it after Saquon's 3rd touchdown of the night.First NFL game to be watched on my new 85" 4k TCL TV.
.... maybe I should delay and watch a good game on it this weekend instead to Christen it?
His big game against Dallas in 2024 was an anomaly relative to how well the team has traditionally played against him, but I see where you're coming from.All I ask is that you post the video of you punching it after Saquon's 3rd touchdown of the night.
His big game against Dallas in 2024 was an anomaly relative to how well the team has traditionally played against him, but I see where you're coming from.
The Eagles just have too many weapons and Dallas lacks the ability to counter them all.
They could win, it's week 1 after all. I've seen weirder shit happen but I'm not betting on it.
They could win, it's week 1 after all. I've seen weirder shit happen but I'm not betting on it.
Detroit beating KC in the Toney game?It's week 1, but has the opening night game ever had an upset?
Detroit beating KC in the Toney game?

It's week 1, but has the opening night game ever had an upset? The favorites seem to usually be hyped for this game.
Yeah, without looking it up it does seem like the Super Bowl champ always wins this game. It's the SB loser that has the hangover.
They were road dogs. It was still an upset.Detroit was actually good that year though.![]()
It's week 1, but has the opening night game ever had an upset? The favorites seem to usually be hyped for this game.