Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,529 Sep 4, 2025 #321 41 held like a mother
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,992 Sep 4, 2025 #322 THought Tirico and Collinsworth was gonna add Attila the Hun to that list.
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,529 Sep 4, 2025 #325 Hey look, basic white guy "nearly" made another play.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,621 Sep 4, 2025 #326 I wonder if Randy Gregory is still in Jerry's rolodex
Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 52,288 Sep 4, 2025 #327 Chocolate Lab said: Eze held like a mofo Click to expand... God that was really bad. How do they not call that?
Chocolate Lab said: Eze held like a mofo Click to expand... God that was really bad. How do they not call that?
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,554 Sep 4, 2025 #329 I don't understand how Hurts make so many guys miss.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,621 Sep 4, 2025 #330 just let them score
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,529 Sep 4, 2025 #332 Retard Sam's speed doesn't translate to the field.
Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 52,288 Sep 4, 2025 #333 QB runs are gay.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,452 Sep 4, 2025 #335 Unreal that QB scrambles are responsible for 80% of the Eagles offense so far.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,859 Sep 4, 2025 #336 Bipo said: Fowler fucking sucking Click to expand... He has been very bad so far.
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,645 Sep 4, 2025 #337 Texas Ace said: Unreal that QB scrambles are responsible for 80% of the Eagles offense so far. Click to expand... How do you play so much man against this running QB? I don't get it.
Texas Ace said: Unreal that QB scrambles are responsible for 80% of the Eagles offense so far. Click to expand... How do you play so much man against this running QB? I don't get it.
1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Sep 4, 2025 #338 Not stopping the run or rushing the passer. Good job, Jerry.
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,529 Sep 4, 2025 #340 Oh look, BWG "nearly" made yet another play.