Against Philly and err, the Raiders.![]()
✂️ Defense
15 seconds · Clipped by ZeroFucksGiven · Original video "Caleb Williams accuracy issues, Should Dak & Cowboys be confident vs. Chiefs? | The Herd" by NFL on FOXyoutube.com
We have the 7th best defense in the league over the last 2 weeks. Small sample, I know, but still.
Against Philly and err, the Raiders.
I was excited by Philly but this one should be where we harass Kermit.
I will wait and see.
I just hope I can enjoy tomorrow but I'm not going to expect it.
I'm certainly not expecting it, but if we were somehow able to sneak into the playoffs, I'm not even thinking about whether or not they have no business in because of ugly early season losses. That defense no longer exists. Players that were playing a lot of snaps are no longer on the team, or the active roster. Players that are now playing those snaps were not on that team.I am also not going to expect things. This team honestly has no business even in the playoff discussion due to the ugly Panthers and especially the Cardinals losses, so it is more like we are fortunate to be able to make real noise.
Against Philly and err, the Raiders.
I was excited by Philly but this one should be where we harass Kermit.
I will wait and see.
I'm certainly not expecting it, but if we were somehow able to sneak into the playoffs, I'm not even thinking about whether or not they have no business in because of ugly early season losses. That defense no longer exists. Players that were playing a lot of snaps are no longer on the team, or the active roster. Players that are now playing those snaps were not on that team.
I listened to the interview, he did say it. When I first read that I thought he just misspoke or got confused, but no, he reiterated it.I dont believe that site but if that had happened Im not sure this site would still be inhabited.
I dont believe that site but if that had happened Im not sure this site would still be inhabited.
Jerry said it himself on the radio.
THANK GOD it didn't happen.
Why on earth would he give them ANYTHING on top of Micah? Quinnen Williams is a fantastic player, but at the absolute worst, it should have been a player for player swap and nothing more.
But because pass rusher is a more coveted position, I would make the argument that it's the Jets who would have had to give up something on top of the player swap, not the other way around.
I'll say it again, thank the heavens that the Jets kept Jerry from being Jerry back in the summer.
I listened to the interview, he did say it. When I first read that I thought he just misspoke or got confused, but no, he reiterated it.
Maybe he was still confused or just lying, I dunno. Because that's crazy.
Saved from an even worse deal because jets couldn’t afford it. Does this guy bother to call around and gauge values?? Of course not
He was lying to try and make the ultimate trade for Williams sound that much more awesome.
It's like when Jerry claims the team had top 5 grade on some guy he drafted much later in the draft. You can't believe most of the shit that guys says.
Pretty sure if I were the Jets I make that trade and then flip Parsons to another team. 3 first round picks for Quinnen...