I don't pay attention to the Jets, but I remember right after the trade, someone (Schlereth?) was saying Glenn wanted a more stout, hold-your-ground defense up front like in Detroit, and that's why Williams' numbers were down this year.
This is the kind of stuff that Georgia does with their DL that kind of depresses their statistical production, similar stuff with Keldeic Faulk.
It was made for Mazi...
That's what our scheme was more like last year (more 2-gapping) and it's no coincidence that he actually looked passable last year.
It's probably part of the reason the Jets were fine taking on his rookie deal.
I think it's a waste of talent with a guy like Williams. But dude is a pro, he does whatever he is told to do. And he was kind of a knucklehead coming into the NFL so it shows you a guy can mature.
He's being brought back as asst. Dbacks coach. Will take over as Dbacks coach next year, then Dcoordinator the following.Hell yeah. Actually waiving Elam and admitting a mistake feels like a big step forward.
Hell yeah. Actually waiving Elam and admitting a mistake feels like a big step forward.
Malik Davis actually looked good vs the Raiders.
He showed good vision and agility and had some nice productive runs.
I've got no issues seeing him get more reps as the #2 over Blue right now.
Because this team is like the “island of misfit toys “… anybody who has an injury, major off the field problems, genetic defect or quirk is a must have![]()
Records: WMU police did 2 welfare checks on Marshawn Kneeland
Western Michigan University police were twice called to perform welfare checks on former Cowboys defensive end Marshawn Kneeland while he played for the school.www.espn.com
I know the guy has just passed and all, but I have to question why this team would spend a second on a guy with these kind of mental issues that were on the record.
He used to be a knucklehead himself, but they said being on his last leg must have gotten through to him.Malik Davis actually looked good vs the Raiders.
He showed good vision and agility and had some nice productive runs.
I've got no issues seeing him get more reps as the #2 over Blue right now.
It's the Cowboys' 2nd round motifBecause this team is like the “island of misfit toys “… anybody who has an injury, major off the field problems, genetic defect or quirk is a must have
Sean Lee was a fantastic linebacker however made of glassIt's the Cowboys' 2nd round motif
Last time this strategy "succeeded" was Sean Lee, who missed 58 games over the course of his career because of injuries. I guess you could call Bruce Carter a success that is if not being an outright bust is considered a success.
Bossman, Kneeland, Sam I Am, Jaylon Smith, Randy Gregory-- all injured/risky picks who ended up being more trouble than they were worth (not to speak ill of the dead)