2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elgton Jenkins, the Packers best OL, seems to be out for the year with a leg fracture.

Jerry gonna look like a genius when that pick ends up higher than our own.
I’m predicting back to back picks.
 
If we can get a dead cat bounce from the Giants after firing their coach we're really going to be cooking with gas. Potential top 10 range.
 
If we can get a dead cat bounce from the Giants after firing their coach we're really going to be cooking with gas. Potential top 10 range.
I'd feel pretty good about that if Dart could play, but I assume after multiple concussions this year he won't and Wilson will gift them an easy win.
 
They'll skip over Wilson (their version of Cooper Rush) for Winston.
Good. Doubt he can actually get them a win, but they might at least have a small chance.
 
They'll skip over Wilson (their version of Cooper Rush) for Winston.


I didn't even know Winston was on their roster.
 


Check his bling.


I'm curious how much Revel plays. I want to see him on the field. But dude hasn't played competitive football in a year and half. Probably best to ease him in slowly and build his confidence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom