- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 25,754
GOD BLESS YOU, LACY.
Did you unfollow?
GOD BLESS YOU, LACY.
I can have the conversation that Carter might get not live up to the hype, sure.
I can also have the conversation that it takes a while for edge rushers so it's too early to draw conclusions.
I'm absolutely not ready to have a conversation that Ez is a stud in the making. This defense is too shit for me to effusively praise any individual players from it.
I'm hopeful, and I'll leave it at that.
I can have the conversation that Carter might get not live up to the hype, sure.
I can also have the conversation that it takes a while for edge rushers so it's too early to draw conclusions.
I'm absolutely not ready to have a conversation that Ez is a stud in the making. This defense is too shit for me to effusively praise any individual players from it.
I'm hopeful, and I'll leave it at that.
I can have the conversation that Carter might get not live up to the hype, sure.
I can also have the conversation that it takes a while for edge rushers so it's too early to draw conclusions.
I'm absolutely not ready to have a conversation that Ez is a stud in the making. This defense is too shit for me to effusively praise any individual players from it.
I'm hopeful, and I'll leave it at that.
Meh. Reminds me of when James Houston had a two-sack lead on Parsons. Has he been heard from since?
Jerry is running the team like an elderly man who doesn't have time for a soft three-year rebuild? Yes, we know.