Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,307
Welfare check @ravidubey
Ravi measures trade value by weight like a medieval merchant and we’ve traded for 617 lbs with Clark and Q

Welfare check @ravidubey
Ravi measures trade value by weight like a medieval merchant and we’ve traded for 617 lbs with Clark and Q

Without knowing what his contract looks like, I would guess Thomas is the one that goes away.
Just listening to the BS PC from yesterday and I'm kind of surprised how much he talked about this 5 man front, and was pretty open about saying we're going to be running that quite a bit more.
So I guess maybe it's not going to be just a changeup. Pretty interesting.
Welfare check @ravidubey
Ravi measures trade value by weight like a medieval merchant and we’ve traded for 617 lbs with Clark and Q
Poor example. Gay is no longer a widely used term to describe happiness. Gloryhole still is used to describe a rich strike in every oilfield in the world.
Just worry about if Jerry gets too deep into a bottle of blue and starts talking about turning a cornhole into a gloryhole.
Just listening to the BS PC from yesterday and I'm kind of surprised how much he talked about this 5 man front, and was pretty open about saying we're going to be running that quite a bit more.
So I guess maybe it's not going to be just a changeup. Pretty interesting.
You seem pretty stuck on this connotation of the word.Coming from the man talking about mosquito circumcisions, Troy looking good in the shower and draft pick penises…gloryhole could be ‘gloryhole’
You seem pretty stuck on this connotation of the word.
You might want to consider getting out of the San Fran area for a bit to heal.
I think it's for the best since it makes it a bit easier on our smaller edge rushers to play the run.
And now after the Williams trade it emphasizes our strength, interior DL.
Yep, I love it. I had thought it was just a Hail Mary to see if you can give your terrible defense any kind of short term boost, but I'm glad to hear it's a bigger part of the plan going forward.Well with an extra DT it makes sense. Williams, Clark and Osa can play and have Fowler and Ez flying off the edges. Kind of feels 3-4 ish in reality.
Yep, I love it. I had thought it was just a Hail Mary to see if you can give your terrible defense any kind of short term boost, but I'm glad to hear it's a bigger part of the plan going forward.
Playing a 5 man front makes a lot of sense if we're talking a 5-2-4 scheme which gets one of the shitty LBers off the field.
Defensive players I'd clearly take over Williams for the next 3 years: Myles Garrett, Micah Parsons, Maxx Crosby, Aidan Hutchinson, Jared Verse, Nik Bonitto, Will Anderson Jr.
Toss-up's: Dexter Lawrence, TJ Watt, Chris Jones, Jalen Carter, Jeffrey Simmons, Zach Allen, DeForest Buckner, Byron Murphy, Patrick Surtain, Nick Bosa
Playing a 5 man front makes a lot of sense if we're talking a 5-2-4 scheme which gets one of the shitty LBers off the field.
Right, I personally like this better... I just never thought Eberflus would run anything else but his beloved 43. If he actually isn't as stubborn as I thought, I may have to give him some small props.The 3-4 vs. 4-3 distinction is kind of dead since it's blurred so much, but for a guy like Eberflus who is sort of a 4-3 purist it's just really hard to find DE's who have the size to stop the run and the athleticism to win around the edge when pass rushing.
Doesn't sound like there is much chance of getting rid of the DC after Jer's comments how he regrets going through coordinatiors.