2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's frustrating is, he has no idea how to fix the Cowboys defense anyway because he's a football idiot. So his being distracted should be a good thing... If he would let qualified people make decisions. Which of course he won't.
 
Shemar James might want to consider retiring after this. Maybe football isn't for you, kid.

 
Shemar James might want to consider retiring after this. Maybe football isn't for you, kid.


The closest white LB they will get on the trade market is the Bengals’ Logan Wilson.
 
I fully expect to either be underwhelmed or upset over the overpay. Its the Cowboy way.
I just hope we don't get another Mingo total-waste-of-a-pick trade in the name of giving the fans something.

I looked, and last year the Mingo trade was Nov. 5, so we're getting close.
 
I just hope we don't get another Mingo total-waste-of-a-pick trade in the name of giving the fans something.

I looked, and last year the Mingo trade was Nov. 5, so we're getting close.


This is exactly the danger.

I'm not really on board with any trade at this point, I'd rather just blitz the defense with the picks rather than trade them for a band aid that will ultimately prove to be insufficient.

But I'm not going to bitch if they trade a 1st for Crosby or some similar top end talent. At least you're going to get a good, useful player in return.

As you point out however, the real danger is getting a useless player like Mingo is, and spending a mid level pick that we could have used for a player with actual potential. That I would bitch about.
 
Last edited:
Former first/second round picks that haven't lived up to pick status, checks the boxes.
Yep, find the names of people we had on 30 visits but who have totally sucked as pros. :doh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom