2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry has a huge distended stomach in some of the pictures. Usually not a good sign on a person known to drink alcohol heavily.
 
What a pompous ol liver spot …. There’s a difference between the Emmitt situation and Parson’s situation…Emmitt’s boys were a well built Super Bowl team still young and hungry …. This current team is lack there of ….do me a favor .. and shut the fuck up already Jerry

The Emmitt situation wasn't a positive. Him sitting out didn't somehow propel that team to win the Superbowl. To claim some sort of a connection like one led to the other is pathetic. You won in spite of the Emmitt situation not because of it. But please go on connecting two things that had nothing to do with each other.
 
You aren't cute, Jerry.
 



I don't think that's what Jerry was saying. I know Jerry requires an interpreter, but still.

Jerry was saying JayZ said that Dez would show up and be on time. But when Dez wasn't doing that, the Cowboys tried to contact them about itand THAT'S when they weren't returning his calls.

In other words the agency claimed they would make sure Dez was on time and showing up but as soon as there was a problem they ghosted the cowboys.

That's what Jerry was saying.

This statement doesn't address that from what I can tell.
 
I don't think that's what Jerry was saying. I know Jerry requires an interpreter, but still.

Jerry was saying JayZ said that Dez would show up and be on time. But when Dez wasn't doing that, the Cowboys tried to contact them about itand THAT'S when they weren't returning his calls.

In other words the agency claimed they would make sure Dez was on time and showing up but as soon as there was a problem they ghosted the cowboys.

That's what Jerry was saying.

This statement doesn't address that from what I can tell.
Exactly. What does negotiating that huge contract (which no one disputes) on a napkin at the 21 Club have to do with what Jerry said? Nothing.
 
0c9f445f-d0b3-487b-8c20-6aa64a21ecf0_text.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom