Jerry throwing a little shade?
I forgot about Malik Davis.
You serious, Clark?
You serious, Clark?
The Eagles went young and cheap. The Giants obviously got a lot better. I have no idea what the Redskins are doing with their pass rush. And that is a good thing.It's a good group, the only thing missing is a reliable 1T, which is why I said the other day that if Toia can give us 15ish snaps a game and Mazi can take another step forward we'll really be in business.
I wouldn't trade our group for what the Eagles or Skins have, the Giants would be a slight leak but not by a huge margin.
The Eagles went young and cheap. The Giants obviously got a lot better. I have no idea what the Redskins are doing with their pass rush. And that is a good thing.
Micah is an incredible rush talent (still spare against the run), Osa is a good player, and Fowler is a pretty good designated pass rusher.It's a good group, the only thing missing is a reliable 1T, which is why I said the other day that if Toia can give us 15ish snaps a game and Mazi can take another step forward we'll really be in business.
LOL yeah, outside of Micah the rest of that group doesn’t strike fear in anyone. And I’d venture to say by game 12-13 Micah isn’t very scary to anyone either. Maybe getting some help for him will keep him a bit more fresh at the end of the season.Micah is an incredible rush talent (still spare against the run), Osa is a good player, and Fowler is a pretty good designated pass rusher.
Not trying to be a DFDC, but the rest are a bunch of spares and hopes.
I think some of the young guys like Kneeland and the rookies can be solid players, but until proven otherwise I can't call them very good.
Micah is an incredible rush talent (still spare against the run), Osa is a good player, and Fowler is a pretty good designated pass rusher.
Not trying to be a DFDC, but the rest are a bunch of spares and hopes.
I think some of the young guys like Kneeland and the rookies can be solid players, but until proven otherwise I can't call them very good.
He had 6.5 sacks in the last 6 games last year. 10.5 from November on.And I’d venture to say by game 12-13 Micah isn’t very scary to anyone either. Maybe getting some help for him will keep him a bit more fresh at the end of the season.
Do they cover the option year and eventually re-sign Jordan Davis?The Eagles went young and cheap. The Giants obviously got a lot better. I have no idea what the Redskins are doing with their pass rush. And that is a good thing.
Do they cover the option year and eventually re-sign Jordan Davis?
I think they picked up the fifth year option yesterday.
It's so hard to judge a NT. The guy had 1 sack last year. But it doesn't mean he isn't valuable. But statistically he took steps backwards in his second year. Part of that may have to do with the scheme and the scheme change though.