2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper is definitely the kind of player that BS has been saying they want. He is such a high character guy. If he can teach some of these young guys the importance of route running that alone would be worth it
If nobody remembers, he was close with Parsons and they played chess together.
 
I could maybe see the team trying to sell it this way, but why would Bobby Belt? He's a radio guy, not a team employee.

Because he is on 105.3 The Fan which is the Cowboys affiliate radio station? Or at least I thought so. Plus all it takes is for someone from the organization to tell him that and it makes it so.
 
I could maybe see the team trying to sell it this way, but why would Bobby Belt? He's a radio guy, not a team employee.
Belt hated McCarthy with a passion. He blames Mike for everything possible. I wouldn't put much stock in anything he says.
 
Belt hated McCarthy with a passion. He blames Mike for everything possible. I wouldn't put much stock in anything he says.
I don't give a shit either way. This stuff doesn't bother me. I was just curious because this is the first I've heard of it, outside of it being Jerry and covid that was the reason Amari was traded.
 
I don't give a shit either way. This stuff doesn't bother me. I was just curious because this is the first I've heard of it, outside of it being Jerry and covid that was the reason Amari was traded.
I still think it was him not taking the shot. Jerry was obviously pissed at him for that.
 
I wonder if Amari still has wheels.
 
Did every other player on the team get the shot? (I honestly have no idea) If not, why weren't they traded, too?
Did the unvaccinated miss a game like he did (the KC game we lost on the road)?
 
Did he really call Dak "the black Kirk Cousins"?
 
Amari leaving was a Fat Mike and Sanjay thing? I thought they played it off as a Jerry/Covid thing. Or was that just the cover story to keep the heat off of Fat Mike because Jerry doesn't give a fuck what people say about him.


I think it was about money more than anything.
 
Or are they selling it this way so that the Cowboys can bring him back and pretend like there was no harm no foul? Like hey Amari, I always loved you, we dumped that lardass Mike who hated you, please come back, it was all Mike's fault.

Which if that's what they are doing, I don't care. I'd feel a lot better with Cooper here no matter how we have to sell it.


Exactly how it seems
 
That makes more sense to me than anything. I never really bought the covid angle. You can't tell me the entire team took the jab and only Amari didn't. And was ousted for it.

Why blame the shot if it was just about money? There was definitely more to it than just money in my opinion. Something changed during that season with Cooper and the Cowboys.
 
I wonder if Amari still has wheels.

I mean I have no idea how the guy produced back to back 1000 yard seasons in Cleveland with their shit show at QB. Last season was certainly a down year. But in Buffalo he averaged almost 15 ypc and caught 62% of balls thrown to him. That's pretty good efficiency for a guy if he has no wheels.
 
Why blame the shot if it was just about money? There was definitely more to it than just money in my opinion. Something changed during that season with Cooper and the Cowboys.
He missed an important game (that we could've won had he played) and Jerry was pissed. Not that complicated. The no-show games on the road were the final straw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom