- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,551
If any team can afford to piss away two 4th round picks in the span of three years, it's us.![]()
We just make up for it in free agency. It's not like we depend on the draft to fill holes or anything.
If any team can afford to piss away two 4th round picks in the span of three years, it's us.![]()
It sucks but yeah.Never seen so much angst over a 4th round pick in my life.![]()
It sucks but yeah.
Sure would be nice to have right now.
But instead we have Mingo. Yay, I guess.
That is a very strange way of looking at things.Second round grade, MFers.
Maybe Warren should be in play...
I've been thinking that more lately. This is just me, but I'm wondering more and more lately if either WR is worth #12. If you really want to give the offense more weapons and think it's smarter to wait a round or two on RB, this would be a way to do it.Always has been in my mind.
I've been thinking that more lately. This is just me, but I'm wondering more and more lately if either WR is worth #12. If you really want to give the offense more weapons and think it's smarter to wait a round or two on RB, this would be a way to do it.
This time of year it can be easy to miss the forest for the trees on these guys, but when I step back and look at the big picture, Warren was absolutely one of the best players at any position I saw all year. I mean he dominated games against very good teams.
Not good. He is being robbed of his precious bodily fluids.
I've been thinking that more lately. This is just me, but I'm wondering more and more lately if either WR is worth #12. If you really want to give the offense more weapons and think it's smarter to wait a round or two on RB, this would be a way to do it.
This time of year it can be easy to miss the forest for the trees because we've watched and listened to so much analysis, but when I step back and look at the big picture, Warren was absolutely one of the best players at any position I saw all year. I mean he dominated games against very good teams.
I've been thinking that more lately. This is just me, but I'm wondering more and more lately if either WR is worth #12. If you really want to give the offense more weapons and think it's smarter to wait a round or two on RB, this would be a way to do it.
This time of year it can be easy to miss the forest for the trees because we've watched and listened to so much analysis, but when I step back and look at the big picture, Warren was absolutely one of the best players at any position I saw all year. I mean he dominated games against very good teams.
I do too. It's just the Jerry way that once a guy shows something, Jerry thinks he's hit on that player and that position is solved.I completely agree, but in reality I think they think they're pretty much set at TE.
I do too. It's just the Jerry way that once a guy shows something, Jerry thinks he's hit on that player and that position is solved.
Though in this case I think Warren is so good that Fergy should be irrelevant. But I don't think that's how they look at it.
I actually kinda like Teh Pooner.You dare leave off Schoonpooner? A second round pick in his prime?
I'm hoping Mike just didn't like him for whatever reason (maybe didn't want him in the draft) and underused him.
Not good. He is being robbed of his precious bodily fluids.