2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his defense, when I saw "big names", I got the impression of more like Bosa or Kupp. If that's what he means, then yeah I'd probably rather pass.
 
O choose not to listen to a thing Jerry says. It's like trying to interpret a foreign language. But it wouldn't shock anyone in the world if we do nothing in free agency.
Though they created $50M, a gratuitous amount of pre free agency cap by Cowboy standards

WTH are they going to spend it on? Micah? And if so why free up space now?

EDIT. Chauncey and Tank??
 
Last edited:
Though they created $50M, a gratuitous amount of pre free agency cap by Cowboy standards

WTH are they going to spend it on? Micah? And if so why free up space now?

EDIT. Chauncey and Tank??

Extending Micah would probably save cap space, I think they might actually sign a decent FA or two (or trade for someone like Kupp).
 
The tone from Lawrence and his agent tells me they have moved on.

And I am very good with that.

After the Martin PC yesterday they asked Stephen about "Lewis, Dowdle and Lawrence", and Stephen flat out said that they're working on deals with some of them but that some of them aren't really in that conversation.

I took that to mean Lawrence is the one not in the conversation, and maybe Dowdle as well.
 
No one talks about how he never came back from that injury last year. It was never supposed to be season-ending but he sat it out, probably because he had a contract coming up. Screw him.
 
No one talks about how he never came back from that injury last year. It was never supposed to be season-ending but he sat it out, probably because he had a contract coming up. Screw him.

I wouldn't mind bringing him back but from the sounds of it he's looking for one last pay day and wants top dollar, in which case he can fuck right off.

Brandon Graham kept taking 1 year deals around $5 million, if Lawrence wants to push for more than that he can go have fun with Quinn and the rest of our pass rush misfits in Washington. Hope he has his fingers crossed that their offense puts up the best 4th down conversion % in the last 50 years again.
 
No one talks about how he never came back from that injury last year. It was never supposed to be season-ending but he sat it out, probably because he had a contract coming up. Screw him.
I’m not looking it up because honestly, I just don’t give a shit anymore…but haven’t his last 3 injuries and the subsequent games missed been because of foot injuries?

Regardless the guy is getting like glass. Way past time to move on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom