2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses, but let me tell ya 'bout them injuries.



giphy.gif
 
I never said we'd be aggressive in free agency.
 
I guess they were afraid to give him an F, which is what he fucking deserves.
I guarantee you he would never come even close to scoring an F among players. He doesn't meddle in their private lives and shows a willingness to pay his own. Pretty much the polar opposite of guys like Dan Snyder, John Mara, David Tepper and Woody Johnson. You don't think that would be popular with today's players? We as fans are all about the wins. Nothing more, as we have nothing more to gain from the organization but the joy of winning. Of course we'd score him an F as owner, because he's not providing that to us. But the days of players actually giving a fuck about rivalries and such are long past. Now it's the glitz and glamor of the game. The money. And Jerry provides that to his own.
 
:skurred
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom