Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,394 Sep 15, 2024 #581 Damn.... If that ball goes to a player with speed, that might be a touchdown.
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,006 Sep 15, 2024 #582 Young Zeke takes that to the house
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,479 Sep 15, 2024 #583 kidd said: Young Zeke takes that to the house Click to expand... Maybe first 2 years Zeke.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Sep 15, 2024 #585 I think Dennis Allen is playing Prevent and nobody else has figured it out.
1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Sep 15, 2024 #586 Aidan Hutchinson is torturing Baker Mayfield. 4 sacks so far early in the 3rd qtr.
chevycowboys MAGA Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 2,655 Sep 15, 2024 #587 Dak has no pocket awareness this game
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,394 Sep 15, 2024 #588 The penalty is on Guyton but that's a late snap that caused that.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,573 Sep 15, 2024 #589 boozeman said: Ask me anything. Click to expand... have you ever looked at your asshole in a mirror?
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,394 Sep 15, 2024 #590 chevycowboys said: Dak has no pocket awareness this game Click to expand... He's never really had it, period.
chevycowboys said: Dak has no pocket awareness this game Click to expand... He's never really had it, period.
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,527 Sep 15, 2024 #591 OK, I'll give Tolbert his props on that one. Massive PI anyway.
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 3,006 Sep 15, 2024 #592 First false start of the game. Worst time to happen
Bipo This is damn peculiar.... Joined Mar 17, 2020 Messages 12,479 Sep 15, 2024 #593 Awful fucking throw....just fucking awful. Nice play by Tolbert.
1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Sep 15, 2024 #595 Great catch by Tolbert but where was the flag? That was clear DPI.
Sheik DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 12,755 Sep 15, 2024 #596 Dak is a fag I don’t care what anyone says.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,394 Sep 15, 2024 #598 What an asshole ref. That's a huge PI and he should have thrown the flag. Luckily Tolbert makes the catch but that obvious PI happened right in front of the ref and yet he still didn't call it.
What an asshole ref. That's a huge PI and he should have thrown the flag. Luckily Tolbert makes the catch but that obvious PI happened right in front of the ref and yet he still didn't call it.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,394 Sep 15, 2024 #600 4 down territory here.