2024 Season | Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Saints @ Cowboys | 9/15/2024

McCarthy looks like he found out the McRib went away until next time.

Fat nothing.
 
Kamara with 4TDs breaks the Saints-Cowboys record of that Saints FB with 3 TDs
 
The problem is is that all of us are so angry because of what we saw in Cleveland… again we all wanted to believe that this was a good team… But again, we have been snowballed… Don’t expect much next week after the ravens coming to town…. We are who we are. Let’s not lose focus on that.
 
This is one of those games where you best not hang about the water cooler.
 
The problem is is that all of us are so angry because of what we saw in Cleveland… again we all wanted to believe that this was a good team… But again, we have been snowballed… Don’t expect much next week after the ravens coming to town…. We are who we are. Let’s not lose focus on that.
Dude…it was Cleveland.
 
I might have to log out before I say something racist. And I’m not even mad at black people.
 
I guess the only thing to try to root for is can Dallas make another TD. Lousy consolation plan but not much else to look for.
 
Back
Top Bottom