2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Asim Richards is actually going to be good.

Right now we just need him to be a really good backup. Because he is the only backup we have. (I don't count Waletzko) Hell I have more hope for Bostick than Ball/Waletzko
 
I don't think Fehoko will make it, hate to say it.
At the very least, we don't have even the slightest bit of evidence that he will.

I still might have more faith in him than Eric Scott, though.
 
Our next slogan will be a spin off of next man up.

Say that reminds me, what will the t shirt theme be this year?
All In.

I mentioned a month ago that they'll be wearing All In t-shirts and hoodies during camp.

Also, you'll be able to show your Cowboys pride by purchasing your All In apparel and travel mugs at the team pro shop.
 


Unless a fucking miracle combination of late cap cuts and UDFA bonanza, this is damn real.


I don't need to prepare myself for this scenario because it's the one I was already expecting.

We're winning single digit games this year.
 
I actually bet pretty hard on the over last year which was either 10 or 10.5 because I saw no way we'd finish worse than 10-7 with the defense fully intact after a season where we went 12-5 with Dak missing 5 games.

But there's just too many holes on this roster to think they win any more than 10 games next year unless something significant happens in the draft.
 
2025 ALL IN to 4 players.

Shits the bed QB
Cee Dee
Parsons
Diggs
 
I don't think you can realistically field a competitive team paying an elite QB and WR.
 
Damn, forgot about him. And wait...Fehoko...he didn't play either!

That is two...TWO MORE FREE PICKS...

61KW071.gif
Or Eric Scott

 
This is a very strange look for a coaching staff.

There is not a lot of integrity to the whole design and it just is frightening to see roll out in real time all off-season.

Now Prince a title that did not exist last year and they hired the BC guy as a run game coordinator.

These are probably also one-year deal things too.

This is more a cut-rate circle the wagons thing and Fat Mike is going to be left to try to coach his way out of this mess.

They promoted Harris to keep his head in it and Zimmer has a close group of confidants.

At the end of it all, a lot of the players are going to be dirt cheap and the staff will be betting on themselves because the Joneses see a bad storm of contracts coming and fear what they will pay for the talent.

It is a rebuild disguised as business as usual.

I can honestly say I am not aware of any team in NFL history that has had success with that kind of model and won anything.

Jerry's model has not won anything in 30 years, so what's your point?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom