- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,360
The other side of that is why should a player like Dak Prescott care? Why shouldn't he use his leverage to milk every last cent he can out of these greedy rubes?
I'm sure this is how a lot of the players feel. Why sacrifice my money if the money isn't going to be used to try and win a Superbowl. If things continue the way they are I'm sure we will continue to have player contracts drag out and drag out. It didn't used to be that way. But the more Stephen takes over the more I think players can see the obvious. Which is the team isn't going to reinvest those savings into getting new players to try and win. They are just going to continue to draft and sign the franchise level guys while letting the others walk. No need to give the Cowboys extra cap savings if that's all that is going to happen.