2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd gladly ship Dak off if some team was dumb enough to offer up two 1st round picks.
He's a decent QB but he falls apart against good defenses and has crapped the bed three playoff cycles in a row.
I would gladly re-sign Lamb, however...he has earned it.
 
This team isn’t winning a Super Bowl. Every single indication is that Jerry is just playing out the string this year and doesn’t want to pay McCarthy not to coach. He consistently spends among the least of all NFL teams. He just told your pro bowl LT to leave. He will be inactive in meaningful free agency and not spend a single dime you save on any weapon that will help you or the team win. When the team fails, and it will, fans will blame Dak whether he makes 40 million or 65 million, and Jerry will blame his huge salary regardless.

I don’t blame him one bit for taking the 65.
I don’t disagree. As one of the big parts of the equation for NOT getting to a title game, I think a guy desperate to win a SB -as he constantly yaps about- would do whatever he had to do to win one.
I’m just pointing out that obviously for Dak, the money is more important than a SB.
 
I don’t disagree. As one of the big parts of the equation for NOT getting to a title game, I think a guy desperate to win a SB -as he constantly yaps about- would do whatever he had to do to win one.
I’m just pointing out that obviously for Dak, the money is more important than a SB.


Without a doubt.
 
Who else thinks the rumors (if they even really exist) were started by Jerry?

Why would no one offer more than a 5 for a player but suddenly offer more when he hasn't played a single snap?
 
Who else thinks the rumors (if they even really exist) were started by Jerry?

Why would no one offer more than a 5 for a player but suddenly offer more when he hasn't played a single snap?

Timing plays into it. Getting a full offseason with the guy is valuable. Especially when your depth chart isn't set.
 


It seems like this guy has transcended schlub status.
 


God damn our fanbase is retarded. Why the hell would we get a third for Lance?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom