2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.


Scoff if you want. Enjoy your 12-5 season and annual choke job in the fucking playoffs. That's at absolute best, which I sure tf wouldn't bet on. If that's satisfying to you, great. I think it's fucking stupid.
 
Gallup is the exception not the rule. ACLs shouldn't destroy careers. But Gallup wasn't really that good to begin with. He was always kind of a shitty route runner.
Steele wasn’t the same either. These things take time.
 
Scoff if you want. Enjoy your 12-5 season and annual choke job in the fucking playoffs. That's at absolute best, which I sure tf wouldn't bet on. If that's satisfying to you, great. I think it's fucking stupid.
This over the top Dak vitriol is what I think is fucking stupid. You wouldn't even pay him what a back up makes, and would prefer to go 0-17.
Ok. :lol

Yeah, I wish he was better just like anybody else does. But he's not even REMOTELY as bad as people try to claim. It's ridiculous.
 
Steele wasn’t the same either. These things take time.

Steele tore more than just his ACL and it happened late in the year. He tore his ACL, MCL and MPFL. I think that's the other part. Not all of these injuries are just the same. Diggs for example I think was a pretty clean one.
 
Last edited:
Steele tore more than just his ACL and it happened late in the year. He tore his ACL, MCL and MPFL. I think that's the other part. Not all of these injuries are just the same. Diggs for example I think was a pretty clean one.
I hope so, and I do think Steele will be back to himself this year, but somehow I don't think Diggs' recovery is going to be smooth.
 
This over the top Dak vitriol is what I think is fucking stupid. You wouldn't even pay him what a back up makes, and would prefer to go 0-17.
Ok. :lol

Yeah, I wish he was better just like anybody else does. But he's not even REMOTELY as bad as people try to claim. It's ridiculous.

Yeah, he's a good stat piling QB that doesn't have what it takes to win big games for whatever reason. I think it is obvious that he is one of those guys that can't handle the pressure of high stress situations and he's far from the only one in the world. It is a valuable trait to be a person that can handle it.

What do you do? Hand a guy that crumbles in crunch time 60 mil per like he wants and hope for the best, or........?
 


Good, they should re-sign him.

With the emergence of Bass I think we're in a very similar position as 2022 where we had a starting-caliber OG outside of our starting 5 (it was McGovern then), with the flexibility to shift Tyler to LT and slot Bass in at LG if/when Tyron misses time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom